Happy New Year!
Clean segment deadlift 3×3 build load
1. Set the starting position and hold momentarily.
2. Push with the legs to separate the bar from the floor 1 inch and pause for :03.
3. Push with the legs and shift the weight back to the front edge of the heel to bring the bar to the kneecap. Maintain back angle and hold :03.
4. Push with the legs to move into the mid-hang position and hold for :03. Maintain balance over the front edge of the heel.
5. Return the bar to the floor at a controlled speed trying to hit all the same spots.
Halting clean deadlift 2×3 reps same weight you finished the clean segment DL
1. Push with the legs to separate the bar from the floor. Allow the shoulders to move forward slightly to reach the mid-hang position. Hold for :03.
2. Return bar to the floor moving through same correct position.
5:00 EMOM Segment Clean + Clean
Each minute perform a halting clean deadlift to the mid-hang position and hold for:03. Directly from the pause, perform a mid-hang clean. Then from the floor perform a clean with no pause. Keep the lift for floor to mid-thigh slow to ensure correct positions.
1x squat clean