2 rounds at an easy pace
400m Run or Row or Bike
30 mountain climbers- athlete brings their foot to the outside of the same hand(15 each side)
2 TGU each arm
2 sets of Quadruped thoracic rotations x 10 each side
2 sets of RNT split squat x 8 each side – no weight on these
dial in the starting position
- the barbell begins approximately over the balls of the feet
- arms are vertical when viewed from the side, which means the leading edges of the shoulders will be slightly in front of the bar.
3 sets of 2 reps @50-55%
snatch segmented deadlift- pause at each position for :02-:03 for self- checks
- 1 inch: shoulder still directly over the bar, balance over whole foot
- Knee: shoulders directly over bar or very slightly farther forward, balance over whole foot with very slight preference for the heel( you should feel pressure on the balls of the foot and the heel, not excessively on the heel)
- Mid- thigh: shoulders in front of the bar, bar pushed back in light contact with thighs, same balance as at the knee.
3 sets of 2 reps @ 55-60%
slow pull snatch- slow the movement of the bar to the mid- to upper-thigh so that it takes 2-3 seconds to reach that point. As the bar reaches that point, accelerate the bar aggressively with violent leg and hip extension.
3 sets of 3 reps squat snatch
set 1- 65%
set 2- 70%
set 3- 75%
squat snatch 155/115 135/95 95/65
burpee box jumps 30/24″