Foam roll thoracic x 1:00
Foam roll lats x 1:00
4 Position wrist stretches x :30
then.. 2 sets of shoulder opener with 2.5# plates or DBs
5 Curls palms facing up
5 Curls thumbs up
5 raises palms facing up
5 raises thumbs facing up
Make sure you engage the pecs and short head of the biceps as well as the lats The key points are: Hands at the same level as the ears Elbows and shoulders in the same line DO NOT SHRUG
Skill: strict press
3 reps@ 50%
2 reps@ 60%
2 reps@ 70%
1 rep @ 80%
1 rep @ 90%
1 rep @ 95+%
Ring Dip Progression 5:00
1. Slow (3-4 seconds) and assistance on the way up and down. Gradually use your legs less to make it more difficult.
2. Slow (3-4 seconds) and no assistance on the way down. Assistance on the way up.
3. Slow (3-4 seconds) and no assistance on the way down with 1-3 second pause at the bottom before using your legs to help you get back up.
4. Normal pace down (1-2 seconds) and back up with no assistance.
5. Body weight dip + weight only if you can do 5 strict body weight dips.
Bar Muscle Up Progression 5:00
1. Target toe taps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epxce89h6zk&feature=youtu.be
2. Air chair swings https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6tykvBN834&feature=youtu.be
3. Box jump up to support hold https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8-zmW_WM2E&feature=youtu.be
RX: 135/95 lbs
Scaled +: 115/75 lbs; 7-5-3 Bar Muscle-Ups
Scaled: 95/65 lbs; 9-7-5 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups or Ring dips