Two sets of: can be done with a partner
Rotational Med Ball Throws x 10 reps (right side)
Rotational Med Ball Throws x 10 reps (left side)
Rotational Kneeling Med Ball Throws x 10 reps (right side)
Rotational Kneeling Med Ball Throws x 10 reps (left side)
Max Overhead Med Ball Throws with heavy Med Ball x 5 reps (work to get as extended as possible)
banded hip mobility
1. Into a deep lunge with band on the upper leg- facing the rig x 30 sec/side
2. Hamstring floss- band in the upper leg, face away from rig and bend over with almost straight legs to stretch- bend the knee and straighten for the stretch x 30 sec/side
Running Warm Up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKawQ2R3C4I
*watch video to see each skip and then decide if you have time to do the skips backwards or laterally.
Clean warm up with empty barbell
- Burgener Warm up https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw1rOjbgILs/
round one with empty bar
1. jump and shrug
2. jump and shrug + high pull
3. jump and shrug + muscle clean
4. tall clean to 2", 4", 6", full squat
For Time Time cap 18:00
30 box jump overs 24/20 RX+ 30/24"
15 power cleans 185/125 155/105 115/75
1 mile run
scale to 20/16" box and 800m run
Workout 3- Cool Down- try this today or sometime this week!
3 Rounds for quality
Supinated Deadlift Hold: 30 seconds @ moderate weight (approximately 50% 1 rep max) - eyes forward, belly and butt tight and don't lean back.
Alternating Shoulder Taps: x 10 with 3 second hold at the top
1 Arm Overhead Hold: 30 seconds each side @ moderate weight (approximately 33% 1 rep max Shoulder Press) -elbow stays locked, shoulder engaged
1 Arm Bent Over Rows: x 5 each arm @ weight used for 1 Arm Overhead Hold